When life hands you scraps...turn it into art!

Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Digital Scrapping Made Easy

Today is the last day to comment on my original blog post about My Memories, to win software of your very own.  I wanted to take a quick minute to show you another Halloween page I did.  It only takes a few minutes, and you can make the most amazing pages...it's easy as 1,2,3!  Don't forget, just become a follower of my blog, head on over to My Memories and take a look around, come back to my blog and post (under the original Giveaway) and tell me what you loved most about their product!  Check back tomorrow night and I will announce a winner (winner will be chosen by using random.org, a random number generator...it's as fair as you can get!!!)

Now, here's the great page I created to share with you all...
Happy Scrapping!  And thanks for visiting Coley's Craft Corner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment