When life hands you scraps...turn it into art!

Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wishing you well

There's another card on tap for today, and this one was for my grandmother who recently had knee replacement surgery.  She's one tough cookie, but even still, it always feels good to know that someone (in this case, A LOT of someones) is wishing you a speedy recovery!  My recent obsession is the Cuttlebug, and pair that with my last obsession, BUTTONS, and you've got yourself a cute card!  Here it is:

I love the embossing folders you can get for the Cuttlebug, there's something for everyone!


Here's a close-up of the card, with the focus being this cute "feel better" stamp I found while digging through the DOLLAR bins at Michael's.  I always find at least one stamp on every trip, and for a buck, you can't beat it.  Just a little tip though, check the actual stamp to make sure it's not crooked, that's a real pain to get lined up on your project!


I hope you enjoyed today's card.  My next post will have your mouth watering, so check back soon!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment